Auto Accident Attorney in Glen Burnie, MD
Learn More About Our Law Firm
Personal injury attorneys seem like a dime a dozen. However, you shouldn’t trust just any law firm with your case. When you run into legal issues, be sure to speak with an attorney who boasts the expertise you deserve. At the law office of Jack J. Schmerling, Attorney at Law, we are glad to have helped so many Glen Burnie, MD residents with their cases. And we aren’t solely a personal injury firm—we also deal with workers’ compensation. Find out what we can do for you.
Our Practice Areas
Our attorney and his team have years of experience with various practice areas. If your claim falls into one of the following categories, be sure to get in touch with us:
- Workers’ Compensation: Schmerling is a celebrated workers’ compensation attorney. We’ll help you file a claim for permanent disability, temporary disability, or medical hospitalization benefits.
- Auto Accidents: Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents often happen because of another person’s negligence. Our auto accident attorney will be with you every step of the way should you want to file a claim.
- Social Security Disability: Unsure of how to apply for social security disability benefits? Mr. Schmerling knows the ins and outs of social security and can help you get the benefits you need.
- Work Injuries: Unfortunately, workplace injuries are all too common. If you or a loved one have been injured on the job, compensation could be in your future.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a broad category encompassing many different situations. Whether you’ve slipped and fallen while on another’s property or been hurt by a defective product, we’re here for you.
Why Glen Burnie Chooses Our Office
Glen Burnie residents have long chosen Jack J. Schmerling, Attorney at Law, for all their legal needs. Whether you need an auto accident lawyer to help file your claim or you’re looking for help filing for social security benefits, our team is here for you. Mr. Schmerling has the experience you can rely on—over 35 years’ worth! His expertise is recognized far and wide, and he’s often asked to present at events sponsored by local legal organizations. Mr. Schmerling has helped so many of his clients, and he aims to help you as well.
A Track Record of Success
Jack J. Schmerling, Attorney at Law, and his team have a strong track record of success. Many of his clients have shared their excellent experiences with the law firm through testimonials. Mr. Schmerling has won thousands of dollars in compensation for his clients and earned them the ability to recover from injuries without worrying about finances. Not only is Mr. Schmerling dedicated to winning your case, but he’s also committed to creating a comforting and compassionate environment. He and his team know the mental toll that legal trouble can take on clients, and they’ll work to ensure you feel as relaxed as possible.
Schedule a Consultation Today
It’s never too early to seek legal help, but soon it may be too late! If you’d like to file a claim or fight a charge, we welcome you to contact us. Mr. Schmerling would be glad to consult with you and learn more about your needs. Ask us your legal questions, learn more about Maryland, or find compensation for your injuries. Schedule your free initial consultation today.
Our Values Statements
- Over 35 Years of Experience
- Work Directly With Attorney Jack Schmerling
- Free Consulations
- No Recovery, No Fee